I’ve always been excited by the intersections between digital technologies and writing, and how the online space and social media have opened up all kinds of opportunities for writers and editors:
- I have written and managed web content for a range of clients including the Sydney Film Festival, RealTime, Australian Film Commission, Screen Online, Power Publications and The Pure Drop.
- I’ve managed e-newsletters for the Sydney Film Festival and Australian Film Commission.
- I’ve done corporate blogging, social media and Facebook ads for corporate clients like Minbie.
- I’m a regular user of all social media platforms to promote my book and my author-brand.
- I’ve used WordPress for many years to create my own author websites and blog, Wild Colonial Girl.